The Engineer Sciences Master at Centrale Paris:
- is based on the School’s generalist and pluridisciplinary approach;
- includes a strong international element;
- is open to students outside the School and international students from M1 onwards;
- is founded on the expertise and industrial partnerships of Centrale Paris.
It covers 5 subjects:
- Applied mathematics & Information Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Business Sciences: Industrial Engineering
- Nuclear Energy
The Master in Nuclear Energy:
This comes in the context of major renewed international interest for nuclear energy.
Taught entirely in English, its aim is to allow advanced French and international students to acquire the basic knowledge necessary for the nuclear industry and to prepare them for research work.
It is reinforced by a wide consortium of academic institutions including Centrale Paris, with the support of industrial organizations (EDF, AREVA, GDF-SUEZ).
Selection & Admission
Candidates must obtain the written agreement of the professor responsible for the Master at the École Centrale Paris.
The decision to admit a candidate is made by the Director on the recommendation of the professor responsible for the Master after advice from the examining Jury, and is subject to the possibilities of acceptance for a Master.
Preparation for this degree includes:
- The teaching of theory and supervising the knowledge acquired,
- An internship for a number of months in a laboratory approved by the School (research centres, industrial laboratories, partner institutions). This work results in the presentation of a thesis before a jury.
The Engineer Sciences Research Master offers personalized training for each student together with a tutor. As well as specifi c training, it also offers multiple modules to prepare the student for the many professions based on innovation, and in major research organizations and leading industrial groups (training includes human and social sciences and languages).
ContactsCoordinator of the Master’s Program Hichem Dammak Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Academic Assistant Delphine Santigny Phone : +(33)1 41 13 16 64 Email : email@example.com
- For Master, Year 1, to have obtained a Bachelor or equivalent training within the European LMD scheme. The type of Bachelor considered for admission to M1 is based on each grade.
- For Master, Year 2, to have earned 60 ECTS in a Research Master cursus in France or abroad.
- B1 level of French.