Industrial Engineering (LGI) - EA 2606
- Systems for the Development of Goods and Services
- Systems for the Production and Distribution of Goods and Services
- Project Management
- Knowledge and Information Systems Management
- Innovation Management
Student research projects are primarily conducted in one of the scientific fields related to a particular thematic, even if it is sometimes the case that they are done across several thematics. The strength, performance and originality of this department lie in the complimentarity of its approaches (modelling of industrial issues - complex product, processes, operations - research, intervention, modelling of uncertainty and stochastics, robust engineering, systems approach, operational research, simulation, decision making support methods, performance assessment, etc.).
Within the domain of the production/distribution of goods and services, a chair in the field of supply chains has been created. It deals with all the scientific issues related to supply chains, such as the forecasting of demand, value creation in collaborations, global performance, etc.
The Industrial Engineering laboratory (LGI) at École Centrale Paris develops decision-making aids for new product development and optimisation, industrial services and systems, and logistics.
The laboratory's research activities are focused on methods of organisation, product development management and execution, and production and distribution of products and services, throughout their life cycles.
This research strives to provide companies with the methods they need to improve performance (quality, cost, lead time) and hence competitiveness. This work has applications for companies providing goods and equipment as well as services companies.
A powerful network and state-of-the-art computers equipped with modelling, simulation and optimisation software:
- Intranet and collaborative work platforms (plateforme PLM),
- A decision-making platform,
- Mapmaking software, scientific database searching software, etc.
Director Jean Claude BOCQUET Email : email@example.com Deputy Director Bernard YANNOU Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Personal Assistant Delphine MARTIN Phone : +33 1 41 13 13 88 Email : email@example.com
Air Liquide , Bouygues Télécom, Carrefour, CEA, Danone, DHL, EADS, EDF, Etablissement Français du Sang, Gefco, Hôpital Georges Pompidou, Hôpital Charles Foix, Johnson Controls, Lafarge, Lhôtellier, MACIF, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Renault, Schlumberger, SNECMA, TOTAL, Vallourec.
Specific Partners Supply Chain : Carrefour, Danone, DHL, GEFCO, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Vallourec.
- Faculty researchers and researchers: 21
- Visiting researchers and postdocs: 3
- Administrative and technical staff: 7
- Doctoral students: 40
- Publications in international refereed journals (source: Web of Science): 23
- Value of research contracts signed (in addition to chairs): 836 000 €