- Study at Centrale Paris
The engineering curriculum, combining basic, common knowledge, a personalized track and the professional project, has been a great success with the students and faculty, and also with our overseas universities and partner companies.
These companies are in fact particularly attracted by this new-generation training which allows our alumni to combine concrete, scientific skills and techniques with a genuine ability to integrate, in their thinking and their actions, all the economic, political, social and human dimensions.
This tradition of excellence, combining scientific and technical accomplishments with innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, is extended throughout Centrale Paris’ pedagogical project. All of the various programmes offer the same level of excellence: Centrale Engineering Programme, Specialised Master, Research Master and the Doctoral Programme.
Situated from its very beginnings at the centre of scientific and economic activity, Centrale Paris maintains a large network of active partners, companies and universities all over the world.
Deputy Dean of Studies
Centrale Paris’ Engineering Programme
1589 student-engineers with 206 in sandwich year (Class of 2011: 400; Class of 2012: 479; Class of 2013: 504), including:
- 390 international students
- 44 students admitted through parallel admission process (based on credentials)
- 262 female students
- 207 students studying abroad (65 in 3rd year and 142 in Semester 8)
Master's Degree and Doctoral Studies
- 5 fields of concentration, M1 and M2
- 125 students, including 42 student- engineers and 61 international students
- 249 doctoral candidates, including 108 from abroad - 50 graduating per year
- 19 programmes:
- 278 students of which 30 % from abroad
The educational project is organized around:
- Acquiring scientific and technical knowledge at the cutting edge of international research.
- Developing professional leadership skills; encouraging future engineers to become agents of change.
- Understanding the major challenges of the 21st century at the global level.
The Master offers 6 fields of study:
- Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences
- Applied Sciences
- Business Sciences: industrial engineering
- Nuclear energy
Centrale Paris is not exclusively reserved for engineers!
Centrale Paris offers programmes characterized by their professionally oriented curricula, which are geared to meeting the needs of companies. Three broad categories of Master programmes are offered:
- Dual Competence MS: Management and Technologies
- Sciences and Technologies MS
- Health Care MS
Within the context of its mission of training by Research, the École Centrale Paris has a Doctoral School in "Sciences for the Engineer" accredited by the Ministry of National Education, Research and Technology (Doctoral School no 287).See more
Zoom on ...
Executive Education provides managers and executives with a world class training and networking environment, supervised by leading experts and practitioners in their fields. It intervenes in sectors integrating complex technological and managerial dimensions (project management, supply chain management, knowledge management, information systems management, and more).