- Study at Centrale Paris
- Thematic Field: Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences
- M2 Modeling and Simulation
Modeling and Simulation M2
This specialization provides training in modeling and digital simulation methods and techniques, together with a solid understanding of the physics behind modeling. It is designed to give scientists, researchers, and engineers the following skills:
- a strong foundation in physics, applied mathematics, and computer science
- a thorough understanding of the methods used in modeling and simulation applied to the physical sciences
The significant number of CEA members on the teaching staff has contributed to the development of applied courses of excellence in growth areas such as plasmas, new materials, energy, and environmental issues.
First Semester (30 ECTS)
- Simulation in Physics
- Numerical Analysis
- High Performance Computing
Second Semester (30 ECTS)
- Humanities, Social Sciences, languages - 6 ECTS
- 4 months Internship - 24 ECTS
CONTACTSSpecialization Coordinator Pauline Lafitte Email : email@example.com
Spheres of activity:
- Public R&D (CEA, ONERA, INRIA, IFREMER, CEMAGREF, etc.), and private R&D (EDF, IFP, Dassault, Peugeot, Renault, Aérospatiale, Total, CGG, Bull, CS, Intel, etc.)
- Patents, technology scouting, consulting and expertise.
- CE, government ministries, engineering departments.
- Teaching: universities, engineering schools.
- CNRS, Engineers and Researchers in early stage of careers.
Types of positions:
- Research engineer
- Production engineer
- Engineering project manager
- University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines,
- ENS Cachan,
- University of Paris VII