- Study at Centrale Paris
- Advanced Masters
- Dual Competence Advanced Masters: Management and Technologies
- Advanced Master Purchasing Manager
Training site: Centrale Paris
Training responsible: Eric David
Purchasing Manager in Technology and Industry is a brand new Advanced Master dedicated to students and professionnals willing to hold a purchasing career.
- Training students in the use of the most advanced techniques in purchasing and familiarise them with an industrial, technological and international environment
- A full-time program, over a period of 12 months taught only in English
- Partners of the programme encourage the enrolment of the best students thanks to significant financial assistance (student scholarships)
- An advanced master accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles
The Advanced Master aims at training science and technology graduates, engineering graduates or students with an engineering degree or a Science degree (at least bachelor of engineering, preferably graduated from Masters programs) in the use of the most advanced techniques in purchasing and familiarise them with an industrial, technological and international environment.
This Advanced Mster has been created in response to requests from numerous purchasing managements which needed a purchasing program training very high-level buyers.
The program of the Advanced Master in Purchasing Managemenent consists of 15 full-time modules taught only in English, over a period of 12 months :
The pedagogical content will be delivered in the form of lectures, company projects, case studies and seminars. Students thus develop relational and managerial skills and learn how to operate in complex purchasing situations and get ready for their future jobs: procurement manager, purchasing manager.
- 483 hours for the pedagogical part, over a period of 7 months
- a 4 to 6 mois internship, followed by a dissertation
The Core Of The Program
Besides teaching the basics of purchasing, the course will also include specialised subjects such as:
- innovation and technology monitoring
- the analysis of the product's life cycle
- managing business and industrial projects
- involving purchasing in the creation of products and the supply chain
- global sourcing and logistics
- the development of suppliers
- strategic alliances
- risk management
- financial engineering
- supply chain management
The "Purchasing Manager in Technology and Industry" Advanced Master prepares graduates for a number of high-level positions in procurement with a strong emphasis on industrial, technological and international environment.
Graduates of the program may qualify for these positions (jobs in procurement, jobs in logistics, jobs in purchasing):
- Procurement Specialist
- Procurement Manager /Administrator
- Logistics Specialist
- Logistics Analyst
- Logistics Manager/Administrator
- Category Manager...
The pedagogical team will consist of professors at the Ecole Centrale Paris, and will particularly rely on the teams at the Industrial Engineering laboratory as well as purchasing directors and managers who are recognised in their field.
CONTACTSEric David Email : email@example.com
This Avanced Master in procurement has been created in response to requests from numerous procurement managers and purchasing directors and is sponsored by its founder patrons Claire BRABEC-LAGRANGE, Purchasing Director of the Thales Group, and Jacques BARRAILLER, Director of the State's Purchasing services and a previous Director of Purchasing at the Alcan Group.
Many companies have supported the creation of this program, including: SAFRAN, ORANGE, THALES, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC et LOWENDALMASAÏ.
The partners of the program participate in the pedagogical strategy: they contribute to the preparation of the course content, propose end-of-study projects and present their businesses. They also undertake to encourage the enrolment of the best students thanks to financial assistance (student scholarships) that represents a significant proportion of the cost of the course.