Engineering of information and knowledge in health care institutions
Health, Medicine, Engineering, Information, Communication, Knowledge, Data, Decision, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Networks, Health Organizations, Management, Technology.
It also responds to the need to train those will assist or second managers, as well as those responsible for these technologies in industry, insurance companies and the public sector of health care, and who are destined to create the conditions for the interoperability of technology.
The course will train these professionals over a period of 60 days, making it possible for them to complement, reappraise and capitalize on their technological knowledge and to acquire new competencies, know-how and managerial reflexes.
Lectures, tutorials and case studies will take place over 24 months at École Centrale Paris on three days per month.
They provide the background for a structured project to be undertaken by the student in a health-care institution or health network, which is completed with the defense of a professional thesis.
Module 1: Engineering Information and Knowledge (87 hours)
- Knowledge Engineering,
- TALN and Corpus Analysis,
- Support Theory and Documentary Engineering,
- Seeking, Indexing Information,
- Image Analysis and Processing.
Module 2: Computer Science and Telecommunications in Health Care (71 hours)
- Software Engineering, UML Modeling,
- Internet Technologies and Web Services,
- Telecommunications (Networks, ADSL, Cable) and Cryptology,
- Health care information Systems, PACS and Health Care Interoperability,
- Telecommunications Networks in Health care.
Module 3: Medical record and Coordination Health Care (71 hours)
- Definitions, Concepts and Stakes involved,
- Medical records and Computerization,
- Managing Medical Knowledge,
- Integration and Management of Knowledge: Web Semantics in Medicine,
- Development of Biotechnologies and Biomedical Technologies.
Module 4: Data Analysis and Decision Support (86 hours)
- Environmental Analysis of Information,
- Decision Support and Medical Practice.
Module 5: Health Care Organizations and Operational Management (71 hours)
- Global Health Organization (French and European Regions, Insurance, Industry, Public Sector, Patients),
- Network Organization and Health Care Institutions,
- Management of Projects, Networks and Institutions,
- Health Care Regulations,
- Quality and Risk Management,
- The Right to Information.
- Module 1: Engineering Information and Knowledge (87 hours)
Jean CHARLET Phone : +33 1 41 13 15 53 Email : Jean.Charlet@ecp.fr Emmanuel BRIQUET Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Claude Henri TONNEAU Email : email@example.com Administrative information Emmanuelle BERARD Phone : +33 1 41 13 15 53 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Activity sectors and career opportunities
The aim of this Specialized Master's Degree is to train medical practitioners, engineers or managers who have, or are training to take on, responsibility for information technology, communication, or management of medical and health care knowledge.