Open Information Systems Engineering
Unix, TCP/IP, CORBA, Internet, Intranet, Ingenierie, Consulting, Java.
The tuition is based on work sessions which are divided into three parts:
- Courses and lectures,
- Practical work, personal work,
- Tuition reflects as faithfully as possible the constraints of company life: concrete implementation based on products on the market, quality of documents produced,
- The whole package of courses, practical work and projects represents a total of approximately 800 hours. The diploma is awarded after the student has carried out an internship in a company lasting a minimum of four months and validated by the completion and presentation of a written report.
- The tuition is based on work sessions which are divided into three parts:
Acquisition of the required level in:
- Unix concepts,
- C Language,
- Algorithmy quality.
Training in fundamentals of:
- Systems architecture,
- Problems of Open Systems (standardization),
- Unix - Administration,
Additional training in:
- Object-oriented languages,
- Data bases - SQL,
- Management of information systems,
- Concepts of operating systems,
- Computer law,
- Security of information systems,
- Network engineering,
- Telecommunications and networks,
- Software engineering,
- MPLS and VPN,
- Architecture of Cluster.
- Acquisition of the required level in:
- See more :
- Visit master web site
CONTACTSAdmissions Service École Centrale Paris Email : email@example.com François LAISSUS Email : Francois.Laissus@sio.ecp.fr Personal Assistant Marianne GRELIER Phone : +33 (0)1 41 13 17 77 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Activity sectors and career opportunities
- System Architect
- Consultant and project leader,
- System and networks administrator,
- Internet - Intranet programmer.