Scientific Fields provided by Master's Programme
Master in "Engineering Sciences" is based on major research themes developed at Ecole Centrale Paris (Research) in partnership with co-accredited institutions. It is organized around five different Thematic Fields for the academic year 2010-2011.
Thematic Fields and Specializations 2010-2011:
- Thematic Field: Energy
- Master in Nuclear Energy
- It is within the context of a strong renewed interest in nuclear energy worldwide. Teaching is exclusively in English, and aims at providing high-level French and international students with major knowledge necessary in the nuclear industry and preparing them for research. It is carried by a large consortium of academic institutions, including Centrale Paris, with the support of industrial institutions (EDF, AREVA, GDFSUEZ).
- Thematic Field: Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences
- Thematic Field: Applied Sciences
- Thematic Field: Business Sciences: Industrial Engineering
For further information:
- Hichem Dammak, prof. - academic year 2010/2011 - hichem.dammak(at)ecp.fr
Phone: +33 1 41 13 17 69
Fax: +33 1 41 13 14 37