The École Centrale Paris offers Advanced Masters in the fi elds of technical expertise, technology management and in the fi eld of health.
This scientific and technological training covers wide sectors of management and entrepreneurship.
The Advanced Masters are professionally oriented programs, allowing the student to acquire dual skills or a specialization enabling him/her to face the major challenges of the business world.
For its Advanced Masters, Centrale Paris relies on a network of partner companies who are among the global leaders in economic and technical fields and on its distinguished faculty: lecturers come from the world of business where they hold key positions.
Selection & Admission
Three admission sessions are scheduled throughout the year. Selection is based on an application followed by an interview.
Admissibility is the first step in the selection procedure. This is decided after examining the application.
Admissible candidates are invited to an interview. This takes place before a jury of professors and professionals from the corporate world.
Admission is confirmed by a final jury at the end of the recruiting session.
To obtain an Advanced Master degree, it is necessary to follow and validate:
- A structured module of a minimum of 350 hours of teaching; English is taught as part of the curriculum.
- Applied practical studies (laboratory, study group, project….)
- Personal studies or research leading to the presentation of a professional thesis prepared in a laboratory or at a company.
The minimum study period is four quarters. At least four months are devoted to personal study or research.
ContactAdvanced Master Information Elisabeth Machaud Email : email@example.com
- Hold either a degree at Master’s level o an equivalent foreign degree or a degree at Bachelor’s level and justify 3 years of professional experience.
- Admission may also be accepted through dispensation in certain cases.
The cost of tuition is €14 900 including registration fees and university charges (but excluding Social Security charges).