Immersing the students in the heart of economic realities, familiarizing them with the business world and encouraging entrepreneurship are essential components of the Centralian pedagogical model. The School naturally involves businesses fully as permanent contributors to its training thanks to various forms of partnership.
Through the sponsorship of options and different professional courses, and the Premium Partnership, companies participate at many levels, from contributing to the School’s strategy on the Board of Administration to accepting students for internships.Over 80 companies participate actively in the practical elaboration of programmes (case studies, practical experiences, project supervision, etc).
It should also be noted that speakers from companies represent over 50% of third-year instructors.
In the context of the profound change that affects the whole of higher education, companies also represent a source of private financing for the School that is essential to its operation and development. The Department for Development thus has the mission to innovate by offering companies new forms of partnership like the Premium Partnership and company Chairs which are now increasing rapidly.
Finally, developing the vocation of students to become entrepreneurs also means accompanying the more promising projects towards their fulfillment. Our company incubator is becoming increasingly important and its further reinforcement is one of our priorities.
Gilles Gleyze, Direcor of Development
102 partner companies including 21 SMEs in the "CLUB PME"
15 TIME PLUS Club partner companies for international activities
12 Premium Partners:
AIRBUS GROUP, AREVA, BNP PARIBAS, EDF, EIFFAGE, FIVES, GDF SUEZ, GROUPE SAFRAN, MICHELIN, PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN, SOCIETE GENERALE & VALLOUREC.
12 Corporate Chairs:
- Hybrid technologies and Economy of Electromobility, Armand Peugeot Chair (PSA Peugeot Citroën)
- BNP Paribas Chair of Operational Efficiency and Management Systems
- Chair in oxy-combustion (Air Liquide)
- Sustainable construction and innovation Chair (Bouygues Construction)
- BNP Paribas Chair of Quantitative Finance
- Center of Excellence for Clean Biotechnologies with the Champagne-Ardenne Region, the Marne department and Reims Métropole
- Chair in Complex Systems and the Energetic Challenge (EDF)
- Robustesse, Contrôle et modélisation systèmes embarqués aéronautiques (Safran & Supélec)
- Risques Achats dans les Projets Complexes (Total)
- Manufacturing & Logistic Management (Faurecia)
- System Modelling & Design Chair (AIRBUS GROUP)
- Chair of Supply Chain Management (Carrefour and Louis Vuitton Malletier)
List of Partner Companies :
- PREMIUM Partners
- Chair Partners
- Partner Companies
- Sponsoring Committees
- TIME Plus Club
The École Centrale Paris was founded in 1829 to educate engineers capable of taking charge of the development of industrial applications arising from scientific discoveries within companies.See more
The École Centrale Paris awards the following degrees:"Centralien" also known as " Ingénieur Diplomé de l'École Centrale des Arts et Manufactures " or " Ingénieur ECP ".See more
Each year, the financing provided by companies in the form of Apprenticeship Tax, which is levied to help fund education and training.See more